Monday, June 1, 2009

McDowell With Dad



How lucky am I that I get to spend as much time as I do with my dad. OMR and I spent Saturday at McDowell Lake above Chewelah.

We certainly didnt crush....but we got ours.

A few fish right away, then it went dead. Then as I am talking with another guy on the lake, OMR yells out his customary yell which really means "ha ha, fuck you....I'm into a fish"

My remark to the other fisherman..."God that bastard finds the fish, he always finds the fish"



He literally has fish in his veins. There are guys who claim they will no longer fish with him, because he always catches more fish, bigger fish...whatever. The dude has fish karma

Maybe, just maybe I will inherit some of that karma, or at least its rubbing off a bit

Till next time Mr Oncorhynchus mykiss, see ya next time

No comments:

Post a Comment