Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter...

















The outdoors is my church.  I know when I hit the river if I am of a clear mind and an open heart,  I have the opportunity to see examples of god in the natural state and sunrises like the one above on the Clearwater River affirms my beliefs as a Christian.

Here's to a wonderful Easter to you and your family.  If you sneak away after whatever church you attend to find a rising trout or a bass chasing shiners, I think JC would be ok with it.

After all, he was a fisherman.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter buddy. Any chance you can get out fishing for a few hours next Saturday, pre/post - Shriner's Circus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also,nothing like watching the sun come up in the turkey woods on Easter Sunday... just sayin...

    ReplyDelete