Monday, February 9, 2015

Mr Rabbit Out of Hat....












































It's not even weird anymore, you just come to expect it.

On the days when catching is at a premium, OMR goes all magician and catches the only steelhead of the day

As our season draws to a close, this day on the water was likely my last day for this run of fish.  I had two come unpinned earlier in the day and our buddy landed a monster bull trout that made his day, but alas none of the targeted quarry had come to hand

So to the last run of the day, and it was no surprise that Mr Houdini absolutely picks my pocket and brought this lady to hand.  I'm not even mad or surprised, I just smile and know that some dudes just have more juice than others

Thankfully, that dude's my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment