Monday, April 27, 2015

Junk Mail...
































I dont get it.

The mail arrived Saturday and there was another one.  A fat envelope stuffed with pleas and offers from a big time conservation group.

My personal favorite, a shiny new nickel was tacked to one of the 7 pieces of paper in the envelope.

Did I mention there was a sheet of stickers?

All of the pieces push a worthwhile cause, but at what expense?

These conservation organizations, some of the biggest in the game, seem to be reducing their messaging to the same pile of mail that the credit card offers go into

Junk Mail.

Aside of that, I have to assume that the tens of thousands of these offers go out, a vast majority end up in the trash system.

Fundraising is the lifeblood of these organizations, and in now way am I saying these people are not smart but do these things really work?

I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment