Monday, October 24, 2016

The 5 Year Old Deer Hunter...
























"Dad, I think I hear the deer!"

No son, that's just wind hitting the grass.

"Who made this poop?"

That'd be a cow son....just a cow.

"Hey Dad, do you think we can have a snack break?"

Sure buddy, no problem

10 minutes later...."Dad I'm starving"

20 minutes later...."Dad, I need another snack"

"Is that hawk?"  "Is that lake cold?"  "Can I throw some rocks into the lake?"

Yes, Yes, and Yes

There's a deer, a doe

"where?"  Right there.  "where?"  To your left "I still dont see it Dad"

No problem buddy, there will be more

The best part of our 2 hour hunt?  Turning around to see him in full out prayer, asking god to get us a deer.   I had to chuckle at that one, not sure if the Lord Almighty is in the business of delivering venison.

1 comment: