Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The Longest Night of My Life...




Only because I went to bed at 6pm on the night before opening day of deer season when I was 12 years old

This past April I was given the opportunity to tell a story from my personal archive about time spent on public lands at the Backcountry Hunters and Anglers 2017 annual Rendezvous in Missoula.

I shared the stage with folks way higher than my pay grade, including Hilary Hutcheson, Randy Newberg and Ryan Callahan.   I stared out at over 1,000 ardent public land defenders and told my story, and thankfully got some laughs

While not on stage this year, I will be at the 2018 edition of BHA's Rendezvous, April 12th-14th in Boise.  

Passionate about preserving public lands?....join us in Boise.  It's a hell of a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment