Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cast of Characters Vol 2--Wonder Boy



At least that's what the guides in Belize call him

Next up for introductions, Sean V., owner of the Silver Bow Fly Shop

I dont believe I have ever fished with someone who throws a better line than Sean. When I think I have my shit together, I just go watch Sean throw loops and realize I have a long way to go.


Equally adapt at crushing lips with a 3 weight tipped with a midge as he is swanging a narly loop leach, the man is a fish catching machine

Sean runs THEE shop in Spokane and every once and a while we coax him away to go fishing with us.

Usually...he out fishes us. Bastard!




And ladies...he's single....

So if you make it to the Spokane Valley, make sure to poke your nose into the Silver Bow Fly Shop and say hello to "Wonder Boy"



No comments:

Post a Comment