Friday, May 20, 2016
13th Annual Klinks Resort Fishing Derby
The 13th Annual Klink's Resort on Williams Lake Fishing Derby is this Sunday, here are the top 6 reasons you should be there.
1. Williams Lake is a mega trout producer, both in size and limit possibility
2. Every dollar raised goes directly to Spokane's Shriners Hospitals for Children. They do great work, regardless of a families ability to pay
3. Klinks Resort and their staff are amazing. They will make your experience awesome.
4. We have great sponsors, including The General Store who has ponied up over $600 in gift cards to the winners of adult and children's divisions. Along with that, we have a substantial amount of prizes to give away at the awards ceremony
5. This is an extremely family friendly event. Kids are smiling all day, and in the picture above, the young lady who caught this derby winning fish in 2015 is still smiling to this day and will be returning to defend her title this Sunday
6. It's a quick event. Registration begins at 5am, single biggest fish must be weighed by 1 and awards are usually done by 3. So come have a great day and we'll have you home for dinner
Get more info on this event via the Klink's Web Site
See you this Sunday, bright and early!