Monday, April 12, 2010

Back from the Dead....

Eastern Rises, coming finally, May 2010


Eastern Rises | teaser from felt soul media on Vimeo.

Thank God!

I first saw this trailer for "Eastern Rises" somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 years ago.  Produced by Way Upstream and Felt Soul Media, (aka the guys behind "The Hatch" and what I consider their best work because of it's impact, "Red Gold") this movie looks like it's going to be next level.

I actually thought this project was shelved as I heard zero about it for a heck of a long time.  I kept checking Felt Soul's site, thinking I would see an announcement.  BUT.....

According to what I've read on the fishing bible Moldy Chum, the movie is set to come out in a couple of months. 

So where to I send my credit card info to?

Also, here's  the movie's site, currently under construction

No comments:

Post a Comment