Friday, August 2, 2013

A Season's Start....























Sunday, we crack open the lid on the 2013 summer run steelhead season

Hells yes!

From the moment I put my spray poles away after winter run season to the moment my boots hit the water this coming Sunday,  steelhead occupy a gigantic portion of my brain.

It could be an exercise in futility but there's just enough fish coming over the last dam to make the diehards salivate and most others say, "eh, I can wait"

Not me.

In tearing off the cover of this year's season, it's a bit like waiting upstairs on Christmas morning and waiting till your parents say it's time to open presents.

So Sunday night, I dont think I'll sleep much.  Instead of sugarplums, I'll have steelhead dancing in my head.








No comments:

Post a Comment