Sunday, September 19, 2010
Dryline Slumpbuster...and a Fay Clave write up preview
Finally, the Clearwater gave up the goods. This little player ended a long cold streak, and it was as sweet as it could be on a dry line and a monster pull that ripped the loop out of my hand.
The inaugural edition of the Clearwater River Fay Clave went off without a hitch. A full write up coming soon, but here are some of the highlights
2. Teaching an uncle how to spey cast
3. Same uncle raising a fish on a skater 4 times
4. Stormin-Norman, the roost ruling camp host
5. Great post fishing camaraderie.
6. Uncles from Portland getting lost for an hour and half in BFE Idaho
7. The artform that is the comback fly
8. Custom OMR Wiskey
9. One epic night at the Mill Run
10. A very, very happy OMR