Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nope, Not Excited

Nope, not excited at all.  Not in the least bit.  7 more days till the Olympic Peninsula.  No big deal.





















I havent counted the days down for the past 3 months.  Nope havent done that.  Havent wanted to punch a certain friend in the balls whom I will be fishing with for sending me daily guide trip updates and pictures of fish so chromed out you can see their reflection in them.

I havent checked my gear 3 times already, gone over my flies and made a list of a dozen bugs that need to get wrapped before we depart next Tuesday.

I wont be feverishly working ahead at work for the next 4 work days to get ahead so I can focus on the task at hand when I am out there.  Nope, its an every day occurance.

I could take or leave this trip.....but then I'd be lying so much that my nose would be two feet long if it was an inch.

3 comments:

  1. who needs steel when you have brown trout? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im leaving monday, coming back sunday. work is getting tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now 6 days. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete