Friday, June 19, 2015

Wrapping Hairwings...

































Lets temper ourselves with the realization that steelhead eat gobs of eggs, diver plugs, beads and oh yes....pink bass worms.

But on the converse, they also eat some of the most beautiful hand tied creations that can pass as works of art.

Traditional steelhead hairwings are so damn cool, and so damn effective.

My work on the vice is far from that, but the journey of getting better gives me something to shoot for.    Like the junior high kid who plays pickup basketball with the high schoolers, I have been fortunate to become friends with some of the best bug wrappers who challenge me to up my game

I cant thank them enough.







































You can only go so far on your own.    That's why I love this sport so much, the best are so willing to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment