Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wear it Dad.....Wear it

"JOSH....GET...OVER...HERE"

"HELP...MEEEEEEEE!"

After the 300th cast swinging the spey through a nice run on the Grande Ronde....that phrase rose the hackles on my neck.

I wheel around to see what my dad was yelling about, and all I could do was laugh.

Dropping the anchor on his snap T too close to his body, he ended up with a less desired result in his cast. He now was dabbling in ear piercing.



I watched him gingerly exit the river and onto the bank. Rod in one hand, line in the other to help relieve the pressure on his ear. I again couldn't stop giggling like a 12 year old girl



Hey....I've hooked myself a few times. Its bound to happen to all of us. I am just glad I had my camera ready


We did manage some GR fish over the weekend, but the weather wasn't that cooperative. Back at it soon, and the fire to fish for steelfaces continues to burn white hot

1 comment:

  1. He has got an ear ring in the left ear huh? At least in old school terms he's straight. Don;t you have one in the right ear?

    ReplyDelete