Thursday, January 21, 2016

F3T Spokane February 2nd







































Holy shit, they're back.

I cant believe its been 10 years when the ragtag crew rolled into town and blew our collective minds with the inaugural Fly Fishing Film Tour.  I sat there in the theater with my mouth agape,  attitude growing worse by the second because OMR and my buddies were headed to Belize to do the very thing I was watching on the screen.

The next day when they left I fished the Spokane in 20 degree weather.  Let's say it wasn't the same experience they had.

This year's lineup looks interesting.  This is the film that's piqued my interest the most.  It's about Steelhead, shocker right?



Here's the hot tip.  Dont show up to the Bing Crosby Theater on the night of the show and expect there to be a mass amount of tickets available.  This event tends to sell out

Pick up your tickets at The Silver Bow Fly Shop, Swedes, Castaway Fly Shop and Northwest Outfitters.  A trip to your local fly shop never hurt anyone.  You know you need more flashabou and size 2 Owner SSW stinger hooks.  Duh.

Get more info on the full tour and when it's coming to your town at the Film Tour's interwebz site.

See you February 2nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment