Wednesday, April 11, 2018

#Rende2018



There's a hell of a public lands party about to start in Boise this tomorrow

The 2018 Backcountry Hunters and Anglers Rendezvous begins Thursday and runs through Sunday morning.

It's thousands of hunters, anglers and public land conservationists coming together to have a great time, rally behind issues that are near and dear to all of us and define the upcoming year of public land preservation

Last year, I was given the opportunity to be part of the show as a featured Outdoor Storyteller and boy did I feel out of my league next to the amazing speakers I shared the stage with










All I remember thinking was dear god, dont let me follow Randy Newberg. 

Dear god, dont let me follow Randy Newberg.  Dear god, dont let me follow Randy Newberg.

He's a titan of the outdoor community.  A public lands BOSS.

Of course, who did I follow......you guessed it!

In any event, this upcoming 4 days one of the highlights of my year.  If you're in and around Boise, come check out the Brewfest on Friday night if you're not signed up for the other events as it's open to the public.

Beyond that, consider joining BHA.  They're the lead group in helping us all keep public lands in public hands

See you in Boise!

No comments:

Post a Comment