Friday, January 6, 2012

Stickers Done....




















Finally, the product is in.....For those of you who commented on my earlier blog post, I will be contacting you to arrange for delivery.

From an idea that began in my head and mixed with the artistic skill of Deanna Camp, out came this logo that we are very proud of.

Looking for sticker production, take a gander at www.buildasign.com

There are a gazillion different companies out there you can choose to work with and on the internet, finding the right one can be a crap shoot. 

From the moment I started working with Build a Sign, I was impressed.  The customer service was fast, on point and their logo/picture upload was as easy as it could be.  Pretty sure a 5 year old could figure out their online interface. 

In other words, they made it really to work with them

And, I'm pretty damn happy with they end result.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Chase

    Email me your address....
    jmills81 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stickers are the value reducing instruction of onward items, and they can conduct as the subtle condition of marketing too.

    ReplyDelete