Sunday, October 6, 2013

River Beer....



































Never kick a gift horse in the mouth.

Not all beverage containers you find on the river are drained of their contents.  On a hot day on a river, these little gems of sweet relief are to be taken as omens of good luck to come.

Whilst I despise....let me repeat DESPISE anything in an "Ice" variety, I wasn't about to let this karma nugget float on by.    My guess is this beer had been in the river a while and had begun its journey much farther upriver.  Notice the heavy scarring on the can.....more character if you ask me.

In this particular case, this beer was sweet reward for one of the most savage dryline grabs a steelhead has ever given to me.

Then, that Ice bullshit tasted pretty damn good.


No comments:

Post a Comment