Friday, March 20, 2015

Fish In A Barrel...












































It was full on next level deja vu.

The yearly outdoor show was back in town and Big C and I were staring at a bathtub full of trout. Remembering being C's age and the fish being intoxicating.  There was nothing more I wanted to do was to do that make one of those nasty, smelly, hatchery trout mine.

OMR wanted nothing to do with it, but always obliged.    Fuel for the fire.

So here I am, 30 years later watching C uncontrollably giggle when we pulled a few fish out.    Extremely excited, he was.



























Maybe he will have the same experience 30 years down the road.  Who knows, but it's one I will remember for more than 30 years.  I'll remember it for the rest of my life





No comments:

Post a Comment