Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Swung Fly Beanie by Rep Your Water...


































Dear Santa,

In the upcoming months, I will be standing in near freezing water with wind screwing with each of my casts.  Typically it's a war of attrition.  Who can stand there long enough to get the elusive grab?

Its been a bummer year on the fish catching front.  I can used every advantage I can get.

My ears would greatly appreciate this beanie.   Think you can hook one up from Rep Your Water?

Thanks
Josh

----

Jokes aside, check out the 13 new varieties of knit caps by our good friends at Rep Your Water. Aside of the fleece lined goodness, they donate 10% of the proceeds from their goods to rock solid non profits like the Wild Steelhead Coalition.

1 comment:

  1. The beanies from rep your water are fantastic. Love the brookie beanie.

    ReplyDelete