Sunday, August 29, 2010

White Unicorn Vol. 2

In the year of crazy things happening to me within the fishing world, here's another

















A Grayling

There are two rivers in the lower 48 that have somewhat sustaining populations of Grayling

I happened to be fishing one of those rivers in Montana this weekend, but way, way, way far away from the section of the river that they're supposed to be in 

So I toss my offering out to a nice foam line, and a gentle rise is met with a quick strike.  Seeing the spots, I thought initially when bringing it in that it was a small brown.

The telltale dorsal fan of the Grayling told a different story, White Unicorn #2 for the year

 More stories from the weekend from the weekend in Twin Bridges, Montana coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment