Monday, December 31, 2012

Poetic Waxing About 2012, Or Maybe Not....
























Time for me to wax poetically about another year in the books right?

Yes, it was another great year on this little ol' planet of ours.  We saw a lot of water and a lot of fish, I watched my family grow and felt ever so more comfortable in my path in life.

Yes I have an amazing wife who knows when I get that look in my eye I need to go find some flowing water.  Really, how many dudes with a crazy 2 year old boy get the opportunity to get lost in BC for 10 days.  Not many.

Speaking of the little guy, I think I am raising an O'doyle.  No matter, I love it, cant get enough of my ginormisauras.

I got another year of chasing fish with OMR.  72 and still outfishes most.
























Attending IFTD in Reno opened my eyes a little more to our great industry, of which I am thankful for my little outpost in it.

More than anything, I am happy that after 500 or so posts in 4 years, there are people around to read, comment and think about what I am throwing down here.  Much appreciated there folks, much appreciated.

Here's to a great 2013.  Happy New Year!





















No comments:

Post a Comment