Thursday, July 11, 2013

Filled the Raft....




Couldnt be happier right now.  And nervous at the same time.  Big C has taught us a lot, but what's 2 munchkins going to be like?

I suspect craziness will ensue, but what I do know is that I now have a full raft for years to come.

Mason Mills joined us a day and a half ago.  My wife was heroic and we had no idea what the sex of the baby was going to be until mantackle was spotted.  Big time booya!

The Millsfly tip of the day....if you can stand it, wait to find out.  It's a complete rush.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a full raft! However my advice to you is keep going until you get yourself a daughter because every man deserves a daughter so he can wrap himself around her little finger. Of course then you'll need a bigger raft. Maybe two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my man! I look forward to future days where Carson and Mason along with Finn and Sawyer are rowing us around rivers in rafts and drift boats - Sam

    ReplyDelete