Monday, July 15, 2013

The LeSage's First Family Outing...




















My buddy Quinn is carrying some extra special cargo on his first trip to the river.

Quinn and Mary LeSage welcomed their first, a baby boy named Sawyer to their family around 5 weeks ago.  They spending a lot of time on the Missouri outside of Craig, so it was inevitable that they introduce Sawyer to the sport they love so much.  So I'll do my best to shut up here and let the pictures speak for themselves.  Enjoy!


























































































A teacher and baseball coach, Quinn and his wife Mary are also damn good behind the video camera.

Check this OUT.

2 comments:

  1. Ergo's are the best! I miss the days when I could care Tegan in front and watch her sleep while I swung a fly.

    ReplyDelete